1.4

I ordered two shirts from their website like a month ago. The website said 6-9 days.

Its been a month. So I emailed them with my order ID number about two weeks ago and never got a response. Money was taken out of my debit card and bank account. I paid for standard shipping.

The USPS tracking number was created. But it has been a month and USPS still says labeled is not yet created.

Meaning it could never be shipping because it doesn't even exist; because its a scam. I don't know what to do, how to get in actual contact with the company, I want my items or my money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chellysun Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Website.

I didn't like: Scam.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 15.

Comments

Chellysun

Hi, I am Judy. We apologize for the everything that caused you had a terrible shopping experience.There were something wrong between factory and us,lots of things need to be coordinated, so there was some shipping delay,which we apologize to you, but please trust us, we're trying to figure this thing out and will be better and better.

Any further info,our service department will let you know as soon as possible. If there is anything we can do for you to make you feel better right now,please contact our service line at confirm@chellysun.com or me support@chellysun.com Best Regards Chellysun Team