filters
Product:

Chellysun - Run the other direction

this company is a straight up fraud scam 1 month later no thing inshuld have known the prices were to good to be true at this point i am disputing the charge with my bank and attorney

Chellysun - Rip Off Scam

I ordered a leather bag over 3 weeks ago and hadn't received it yet. They said 5 to 7 days delivery. Still waiting. I tried to contact them on their Contact Us link and got a blank page and messages that Page can't be found. I found a number to reach them at but it is some overseas # and doesn't connect. Why do people do this. Advertise and then steal your money. I guess I can this this purchase good by. I am gonna call my bank and report them as a fraud and a scam. Hopefully they'll be able to help me. DO NOT EVER order anything from this company.
I didn't like
  • Terribe and a scam
Reply to reviews
Placed an order in December after seeing an ad on Facebook. Still have yet to receive my package and the tracking number seems bogus. I tried emailing several times and gotten zero responses. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS “COMPANY”!
Rosanne Kolveck

I placed an order 3 weeks ago for a Leather purse I seen on Face Book. It said delivery in 5 to 7 days. It's been 3 weeks and haven't gotten anything yet. I tried to contact t...

Chellysun - Handbag

I received my handbag and the quality is very poor. It is supposed to be leather and it isn't. It looked like a nice leather handbag on the ad but it doesn't really compare. All in all I am disappointed but then again I guess you get what you pay for. Would not order anything from them again.
Show

Chellysun - Complete scam!!

Wrong size of shoes showed up after 2months of waiting. Still have not received my second pair of shoes. The tracking numbers do not work. No one responds to emails. It’s a huge scam and mess. Don’t buy from them!!
1.2

Chellysun - Fraud

This site is a fraud. I bought some leopard shoes and they took the money out of my account and BAM. No shoes....contacted customer service. They said oh well we couldn’t find any order on your email. Sent them a screenshot of my order and gave them my tracking number and order number and BAM. Still no shoes. I’m gonna bug the *** out of them until I get my dang shoes.
Show

Chellysun - Get what you pay for?

Got my shoes after 2 months, both are about Payless quality, but I paid Payless prices so not really complaining there... their advertising for the product is definitely false on how it looks in person vs pictures... but isn’t that most Chinese companies selling cheap goods?
2.5
Show

Chellysun - I would give it 0 starts if I could - 2 months later and no product!

Do not buy from here! It has been a nightmare. They lie and tell you it is shipped, then say the post office lost it, then give you another fake shipping number. It has been 2 months and I still don't have my product! It's a scam! Also, credit card is charged international, so beware!

Chellysun - Thieves

Took my $ keep saying goods out of stock never refunded or sent product worst company ever dont waste your time or money .

Chellysun - Still Waiting

I ordered boots November 26th with 5-15 days shipping. Followed up December 10th because my boots had not arrived and the tracking number was not yielding any results. I was apologized to, told my boots were at the post office and to wait a few more days. After several additional emails, I was given a new tracking code in December 27th, after requesting a refund. It is now January 8th, and the tracking code reports my package is in CT (I live in NC).